Friday, December 3, 2010

Family

Family. The only people in your lives that will always be there no matter what. Yea, they might judge at times but they'll still love you. No matter how much we may argue, I am happy to be blessed with a strong, supportive Mother and, although she could be annoying at times, a wonderful little sister.

March 1995

"It's amazing how in out of 100 photos, you three are together in 90 of them. It shows how close you really are..."


December 2008


... you can take the same exact picture right now and everything is still the same..." -Juan Brito

We just can't stay away from each other... ever since we were young these two have been like my older brother and sister. I look up to them and they are always there to help me with anything regardless of how bad it is. We always tend to have a good time together and I appreciate every moment spent with them.
 - Erika & Ariel Nunez <3

No comments:

Post a Comment